A Mini Weekend Recap
- Seeing Yeasayer and A-Trak at Mallard Madness
- People watching at Mallard Madness (oh, let me tell you, it was a sight to be seen.)
- Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. Organizing, organizing, organizing.
- Job search
- Wishing I were with my Mama Bear for Mother’s Day. (Note: My Mama Bear is my top hero and I couldn’t thank her enough for always being there for me and always supporting me. She truly is the greatest.)
- Gossip Girl DVD marathon
- Watching the New York Yankees beat the Rangers with not one but two homers from the Captain Derek Jeter
- And, finally, a relaxing night over dinner and T.V. with my sensational manfriend.