My Life In Instagram, June 05, 2012
To say this week has been cray would be an understatement. I woke up convinced it was Thursday. When I was informed that it was indeed Tuesday, I was a bit applaud and shocked. It has seemed to be a week in the span of less than 48 hours. From a magazine release party to finding a snail (yes, a living, moving snail) in my lunch, I need a nap. Okay, and it is my last week of undergrad, which is just insane. So while I wanted to put up a post, my wardrobe has been lacking since I have been studying and working non-stop. Instead, you, my lovely readers, get a recap of events in Instagram fashion. Go ahead, I will give you a minute. Grab your phones and find me on Instagram (Breanne Gratton). I will wait while you follow me and I will relish in this moment of shameless self promoting. Okay, I’m done and here we go.
1. I did a post on Navoh bags a bit ago. The Christina bag that they sent me seriously has not left my side. I use it for going to events, going out—anything. It is my grab and go bag. Plus, it has made me cut down on carrying so much junk. I carry my Kindle, my iPhone, my debit card, ID, lip balm, epi-pen and business cards. It is perfection. If you are looking for a great go-to bag that doesn’t take up much space and is easy and goes with anything, this is it. I couldn’t brag about it enough more if you asked me to and I will talk about it A LOT! And because I am so impressed with the bag I am LONGING for Navoh‘s Erin cross-body bag in a bright color and the Zoey to carry around my other half of me—my Mac.
2. You see, I haven’t had much time to look super cute all the time. Yeah, I know, it is terrible of me but I can’t help it. The last week of school is very stressful, as is the workload when I get home. My hoodie is my best friend right now. I come home put on leggings, a hoodie, throw all my hair on the top of my head and call it good. Next week is finals week, I only assume this will become even more commonplace.
3. My incredible boyfriend and I attended the release of the 2012 edition of Flux magazine at the University of Oregon. For the 2012 print edition, as well as online stories, my boyfriend was a copy editor for the magazine. I was a copy editor last year for Flux and it holds a special place in my heart. I couldn’t be more proud of Robby and of Flux. The magazine looks incredible.
4. This look is basically what I look like when I decide to get dressed (yes, there are sometimes I get out of my leggings and hoodie—but only when it is necessary). As I have been running around without a second to stop, my maxi skirt, tank, JewelMint bracelet, Tiffany & Co. bracelet, a set of rings, and cat-eye sunnies have become my go-to. If it is a bit chilly out, I throw a wrap around myself and call it good. Comfortable, functional, and perfect for a crazy schedule or a busy weekend.
5. Robby and I at the Flux magazine release party. I seriously went to the party straight from a Zumba class and changed in my car before I went in. I perfected being able to change anywhere without showing anything from over a decade of dance classes. Being able to just put on a great StyleMint tee, a skirt over my leggings, and some heels was perfect. While my hair may not have wanted to look good, it was a great time.
6. Okay, I know I have over shared on the Flux release party thing, but this is the newest little Flux mascot with a custom Flux shirt. She is just too cute not to share!